I
dare
you
to
move
dare
you
to
move
I dare
you to
lift
y o u r s e l f
up off the floor
you to
lift
y o u r s e l f
up off the floor
I dare you to
move
I dare
you to
move
Like today
never happened

Maybe
redemption
has
stories
to tell
Maybe
forgiveness
is
r i g h t
where you
fell
Where can
you
Like today
never happened

Maybe
redemption
has
stories
to tell
Maybe
forgiveness
is
r i g h t
where you
fell
Where can
you
run to escape
from
y o u r s e l f?
Where you gonna go?
Where you gonna go?
Salvation is
from
y o u r s e l f?
Where you gonna go?
Where you gonna go?
Salvation is
h e r e
- Switchfoot


1 kommentar:
Du "he den"! Sjekk bloggen min for info!:)
Legg inn en kommentar